EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resurrecting The Dead - How?

4 posters

Go down

Resurrecting The Dead - How? Empty Resurrecting The Dead - How?

Post  Noor Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:51 am

Hi Pete/Mike,

I have these Squidoo lenses (1 niche) that made me some $500 over 3 months. Then the money stopped coming and after trying all sorts of backlinking and 'witching and spells', they just don't convert anymore.

Out of the blue, 2 days ago it made a single sale of $20. Can someone please give me a step-by-step 'what to do do next' so that I can resurrect the dead and make them earn money again! bounce

Back to my articles geek

Noor

Noor

Back to top Go down

Resurrecting The Dead - How? Empty Re: Resurrecting The Dead - How?

Post  Pete Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:28 am

Noor wrote:Hi Pete/Mike,

I have these Squidoo lenses (1 niche) that made me some $500 over 3 months. Then the money stopped coming and after trying all sorts of backlinking and 'witching and spells', they just don't convert anymore.

Out of the blue, 2 days ago it made a single sale of $20. Can someone please give me a step-by-step 'what to do do next' so that I can resurrect the dead and make them earn money again! bounce

Back to my articles geek

Noor

Hey Noor-

This is a tuffy because there is not really a cut and dry answer for dead campaigns. I have had some of the same experiences with dying niches and from what I have seen there is no clear answer..

What I will say is that when one of my campaigns died recently I was able to revive it a little by building a new website for it, and backlinking the site toward one or two of the keywords I liked the most with about 100 times or so.. That helped bring it back..

Unfortunately, being a an Internet Marketer we have to deal with competition a lot.. Sometimes when there is a new campaign in town the sales you once saw go way down.. Thems just the haps- haha

If you backlink your site so that it gets pushed up a little higher there is a chance that it could revive it... Otherwise a good old fashion makeover works sometimes as well(:

Always look for new ways to promote a product to your market.. Sometimes the selling keywords change and sometimes they come back.. When you IM you constantly have to keep testing new ways to make things work!

Thats IM for you(:

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 am

I have these Squidoo lenses (1 niche) that made me some $500 over 3 months.

Wow Noor, that's great. Maybe you can try a rain dance or I guess you would call it a "lens dance". That might help.

Seriously though, I sure hope you can get it back. That is some good money. IM is weird at times. Just the other day I had a sale and I had no idea what it was from. When I checked the vendor name it was from a lens that I had done many months ago and for some reason I never did do anything much with it as far as articles etc...Then out of the blue I had a sale. I guess somebody found it.

Good Luck

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:30 am

Thanks Pete & affmktg2010,

affmktg2010 wrote:
Then out of the blue I had a sale.
Congrats.. yeh.. yeh.. rain dance...

Besides IM, I think I want to branch out into voodoo or something. Like get the zombies to scare google into letting all our lenses be at number 1 forever. Hahaha... lol!

Now back to my head-scratching for new articles. btw, I have completed keyword research on 12 niches, and now to start the articles base 'dance'. Wish me luck.

ok. Pete. I am going to try giving backlinking juices to the recently resurrected lenses. Who knows! Maybe they'll come alive and bring some much needed moolah.... afro

Noor cheers

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:20 am

Good luck Noor!! Let us know how it goes. I also have some lenses that had a few sales in December and now are 'dead'.

I have been thinking about doing the same thing, but I want to keep moving forward my EOS to the max plan.

I am really curious to know if it is worth going back to liven them up a bit!!! Keep us updated.
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Resurrecting The Dead - How? Empty That's the spirit, gal!

Post  Noor Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:38 am

Lisa wrote:
I want to keep moving forward my EOS to the max plan.

Go, go, go, gal.. You lead the way, I'll be somewhere behind you, panting and puffing.. but I'll be behind you bounce

I'll update with a loud screeeech.......when and if the undead rise again...

Noor rendeer

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Hey,

This is funny! haha

Yes, a make over helps, and backlinking brings traffic in- but you never know when a campaign will die!

I hear about it all the time.. it is sad! It has happened to me a few times! NO FUN!!! Just wait until you let someone in (Another marketer) and they totally steal your inside info and build a better campaign then you... That is not a fun day.. ha

But never the less.. the longer you stick around the better you get, and the less these things can happen!

Stick to it, keep moving forward(;

Pete

Back to top Go down

Resurrecting The Dead - How? Empty Slowly getting undead - Made another sale!

Post  Noor Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Hi,

I have been building backlinks to a couple of the dead Squidoo lenses. I made another sale after 5 days.

I tweaked some info on the lenses and put in keywords that have high searches and low competition in the tags. Saw a 15% increase in visits so far for the 2 lenses.

Going to backlink another 3 lenses and see how it goes. Wish me luck! bounce Will update.

Noor

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Awesome Noor!

Good Job!! Stick with it! Good luck!

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 am

Congratulations!! That is awesome. Maybe I will take some time and build a few backlinks to old stuff.

I am getting faster at getting a campaign up -- so I should have time to do just a little everyday to my old stuff.

Happy for you, that is great! bounce
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:37 am

Thanks Pete & Lisa for the encouragement.

I wrote an article for ideamarketers.com and it come up #2 (with quotes) after just a few hours. But I am trying to get pen names up, so that each pen name can concentrate on a specific niche. But I can't find it as easily as on articlesbase.com. Anyone have an idea how to go about getting several pen names on ideamarketers.com. confused

Noor rendeer

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Noor, The only thing I could find was that when you are submitting your article you can change the author name under where it says customize resource box. Under "your standard resource information" across from your name you can put a different one there in the box. I tried it and it does work however, when an article is up and someone clicks on your "about author" link it takes you to a page that has all of your articles listed. I guess the only other way would be to sign up again using a completely different e-mail and name. (The guidelines say only one account per author though). So anyway that's what I found out. Maybe there is something else that you can do that I don't know about and someone will fill us in.

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Thanks affmktg2010,

I have tried it and it worked just as you said. I guess I will just use it for one niche first, and concentrate making backlinks from other directories for the other niches. Ah.. running out of ideas on what to write. Need to read up more articles. rabbit

Noor drunken

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Your welcome Noor. I have been writing articles most all evening and I feel like I am just going around in circles. I think that means that it is time for me to get to bed as my concentration is severely lacking right now. Sometimes when I wake up in the mornings I will think of new ideas to write my articles about. Gee, the power of sleep. Sleep

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Resurrecting The Dead - How? Empty Resurrecting Dead PLR Articles - Make Them Dance!

Post  Noor Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:25 pm

bom

Yesterday, after grueling over my article writing, I decided to get a huge cup of coffee and turn off article writing.

I was just playing around with the mouse, clicking here and there, and voila! Found some PLR articles on the harddrive just right for some of the niches I was working on. lol!

I took a few, spin once to give a 70% unique, and spin them again to produce 10 unique articles.

The I go one by one to edit and add the chosen 5 keywords, and whoosh them to ArticlesBase.com. Phew! My head is not so dense now. But I need to go take a snooze. I worked till 4 am last night. geek

Noor Sleep Sleep Sleep (in a deeeeep sleep!) lol!

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Nope. Still awake! Just got to pen this down or else I will forget.

I went into all my Squidoo accounts and checked the stats. Any lenses that show trickles of traffic even though I have not touched them for ages will be given a makeover, and will be the presell landing page for the 10 articles on a particular niche.

One of my dating lenses shows an increase in traffic after I started 'rejuvenating' it about 4 days ago. The hoplink visitors to Clickbank also moved up, but still no sale.

So I hope the hoplinks will eventually convert Suspect

Putting in more backlinks on the dating lens and see how they go. Maybe a voodoo spell or two may help to make sales jocolor

Back to sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Wow you sure got a lot accomplished. I would be out of my gourd by 4 a.m. However it's almost 1 a.m. now and I've got some article writing of my own to do. Didn't get as much done as I wanted to today so I need to do some catch up. I probably won't make it 'til 4 though.

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:12 am

You Go Noor!!!! You are on it!!!!

I know you will be seeing sales, sales and more sales in no time! Keep up the hard work. It is encouraging and motivating - thanks for sharing.

bounce
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum