EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Squidoo Says Squidon't

2 posters

Go down

When Squidoo Says Squidon't Empty When Squidoo Says Squidon't

Post  angelle Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Hi all,

Just a quick tip before I go to bed. Lord knows I am up WAY past my bedtime working on campaign #2.

So you've found a great niche, did your keyword research and are all geared up to make your lens. Then low and behold, you put in the url for your lens and you get the big NO CAN DO Squidon't message. You'll probably feel like, damn I wasted all this time on research, found these great keywords and now I've been smacked down. Mad

Here's another route you can take. Create your landing page at Weebly. It is also Google friendly. Setting up a page is very simple and you can make it Squidoo-ish with pictures and videos.

Anyway, just wanted to pass that along so you know you aren't stuck if Squidoo says no about your topic.

Hope this is helpful.

G'nite!!

Angelle

angelle

Back to top Go down

When Squidoo Says Squidon't Empty Re: When Squidoo Says Squidon't

Post  Pete Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:09 am

angelle wrote:Hi all,

Just a quick tip before I go to bed. Lord knows I am up WAY past my bedtime working on campaign #2.

So you've found a great niche, did your keyword research and are all geared up to make your lens. Then low and behold, you put in the url for your lens and you get the big NO CAN DO Squidon't message. You'll probably feel like, damn I wasted all this time on research, found these great keywords and now I've been smacked down. Mad

Here's another route you can take. Create your landing page at Weebly. It is also Google friendly. Setting up a page is very simple and you can make it Squidoo-ish with pictures and videos.

Anyway, just wanted to pass that along so you know you aren't stuck if Squidoo says no about your topic.

Hope this is helpful.

G'nite!!

Angelle

Great tip!

Here are a few other "Squidoo type" sites-

Weebly.com
hubpages.com
blogger.com
wordpress.com (Not the site builder, the blog builder:)

Those are all user friendly and will help you the same way squidoo does(:

Thanks Angelle!

Pete

Back to top Go down