EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Moving Guys!! This Stuff Really Works

+2
affmktg2010
lisa
6 posters

Go down

Keep Moving Guys!! This Stuff Really Works Empty Keep Moving Guys!! This Stuff Really Works

Post  lisa Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:45 am

I have had three sales in five days!! I have never had anything this consistent happen before. This is the BEST feeling and I know EVERYONE here can do it!!!

Just keep working and working and working............

There is still so much I want to learn, but I am so motivated to keep writing and putting up campaigns - I can't stop it is just too exciting.

Taking the kids on a little overnight trip for spring break. I probably should leave my computer at home, but the hotel has Wi-Fi and I don't think I can resist! My husband is NOT going to like it though No
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Keep Moving Guys!! This Stuff Really Works Empty Re: Keep Moving Guys!! This Stuff Really Works

Post  affmktg2010 Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Just leave your husband at home.lol! Just kidding. Congrats again on your sales. I keep hoping to see one when I look at Clickbank 100 times a day. It will come, I just know I have to be patient and keep working.

Have a fun and safe trip.

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Keep Moving Guys!! This Stuff Really Works Empty Re: Keep Moving Guys!! This Stuff Really Works

Post  lisa Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Yes!! You have a great attitude. Just keep working.... I know it will come for you!! I am just fortunate that I do not have a job right now and I can do this at least 8 hours a day (most days 10-12).

Okay, that sounded funny "I am fortunate that I do not have a job right now"?????? Crazy but true....we definitely NEED me to have a job, but it is just not working out. Internet marketing is my new full time income!!!!!(even if it is only $60 in three months) Embarassed

I do believe I am making less than a penny an hour, but I am loving it!!! The sky is the limit
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:10 pm

You are absolutely right when you say that the sky is the limit, as with internet marketing there is really no end to how much you can make. It all depends on how much you work at it, how devoted you are to it and a positive attitude always helps. You seem to have all 3 in your corner so I would say that you are on your way to making it happen for you.

As far as only making less than a penny an hour, well Rome wasn't built in a day.

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Awesome Job Lisa(:

Sales are so much fun.. haha Keep it up!!

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Keep Moving Guys!! This Stuff Really Works Empty Whoa! Congrats....

Post  Noor Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Hi Lisa,

It's so motivating.
I have had three sales in five days!!
I truly am so happy that this really work. cheers

I must really look into my keywords and landing page so that they will convert, too... scratch

Sooooooo... happy for you..... cheers

Noor

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:23 am

Thanks Noor! Just keep moving, it will work.

It is hard to stay focused when you work hard for no money - but it just takes time and the pay off is huge.

bounce
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:03 am

Yes! Yes! Yes! I can do it! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I am going for more niches. Let the ones that's completed to run their course. I'll keep back linking them. And my friends in EOS will whack me hard if I stray geek Right!?

Just got approved for 10 more articles. That's the upbeat report I have at this moment.

I think this reporting to the forum is good. It keeps me on track. Each time I go astray, I am reminded every time I come here. Thanks for looking out for 'kangaroo' old me lol!

Noor

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  dulm1204 Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:20 pm

good job noor....we will be tracking your progress for successs!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! cheers

dulm1204

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Thanks dulm1204,

At times like this, I really need friends to push me forward and keep me on track. The devil in me (I mean at my finger tips) tend to lead me to click on all those 'gurus' hypes and $1 mil in a week offers Twisted Evil

Nope. No.. No.. No No No more... I just submitted another 6 articles to articlesbase. bounce bounce

Going to sit in front of the computer and get another 4 articles submitted before I go and do some stretching.

Thank you flower

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Thanks Lisa for sharing with us your success. Keep 'em coming. Make me hopping bounce bounce mad for not working as hard as I possibly can. Love ya.. muah.. muah.. muah.. afro

Noor rendeer

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike - ADMIN Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 am

You guys are AWESOME!

By sharing both successes and failures will help everyone stay focused. We all know by now that things can become a bit frustrating at times.

Keep up with your little support group here and you'll get through it!

Mike - ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Noor, You are on the right path!!

You have a plan, you are working on backlinks and building new campaigns.

Just keep saying No, No, No to all the rip off stuff!!!!! It takes hard work and dedication.

It sounds like that is what you have!!!! It is very frustrating at times!!!

Some days I wake up and I think 'why am I working so hard for nothing?' then other days, I KNOW what I am working for and I know it can happen.

The days that I don't have motivation - I go to the forums and read - it is very motivating!!! This can and WILL happen for you!!! Very Happy
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:14 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Lisa

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down