EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backlinking Question-

4 posters

Go down

Backlinking Question- Empty Backlinking Question-

Post  Admin Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:15 pm

"I watched the videos on pinging, indexing and backlinking. I did the pinging and indexing already on my 4 campaigns that I already have done. (However I still have to write my articles for the 4th one. This is on my list to do this evening.) Anyway my question is this: When is the best time to do the backlinking with all of the other article sites? Should I do this right after I complete each campaign, or should I go on to the next campaign and do the backlinking later? I'm trying not to make this difficult as I know it's not, but I just wanted to know if there is really an order in which to do everything? Do I need to wait and see if I'm getting any results with what I have before doing the backlinking or does this need to be done right away"

I personally only use that process when I make a new site or lens- You do not need to do this process to all articles and things like that because they get indexed so fast anyway...

Just you landing page, and you should do it right away to get it over with(:

If you are going to backlink your landing page to move it higher into the search engine you should do it asap, it will get what we call "Natural traffic" from google that way... Meaning the traffic will come from someone typing in a keyword and they find your landing page, they did not click on a link in one of your articles in other words king

Hope this helps(:

Pete-

Admin
Admin

https://evolutionofasaleeos.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Backlinking Question- Empty Re: Backlinking Question-

Post  affmktg2010 Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:48 pm

I think I understand what you're saying. So after I make my lens go ahead and submit an article to articlealley, articledashboard, goarticles, etc... And then write my 10 articles for articlesbase?

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Well, here is the thing,

When you write your articlesbase.com articles they will be submitted and Indexed within ten minutes or so.. This can cause so issues with "Duplicate content" the only way around that is to "Spin" the article each time you submit it to those other directories..

So this leads me to the looking into the purpose of each of those articles.. Whether you are using those articles for "backlink power" or "Traffic" ...

If you are using the articles for traffic.. the they should be original, even if spun...

If you are using them just for backlinks then it is ok if the are duplicates..

So what I do is submit all of my articles to AB as I am going to, so in this case ten...

Then I go to the ten or twenty other directories that I use, spin each article ONCE so it won't be the same as my AB articles, and then submit the spun article as many times as I like to establish backlinks powering my site or landing page higher in the search engine Cool

Cool huh!

If you would like more info, just say the word(;

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Ok Pete, I think I got it now. I hate to be so thickheaded, but I just want to make sure that I'm doing everything right. Thanks

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Backlinking Question- Empty Ok(:

Post  Pete Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:20 am

affmktg2010 wrote:Ok Pete, I think I got it now. I hate to be so thickheaded, but I just want to make sure that I'm doing everything right. Thanks

Never be afraid to ask me a question.. I am the slowest learner ever.. Thats why I work so much and so hard.. So I know what it feels like to be confused trust me!

I am here to help(:

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Backlinking Question- Empty I am populating the forum..

Post  Noor Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:42 am

lol! One way to unwind is to drop in to the forum and make posts. My head is so full of ideas and starting to wander. Whack me please. Real hard!!! drunken

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:29 am

WHACK!!! bounce

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Backlinking Question- Empty Woah.. I needed that..

Post  Noor Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:41 am

Thanks affmktg2010. sunny

I needed that. Now I can go and re-watch the back linking video. afro Will wearing the Afro hair help in the next whack??

O.K. Back to work study seriously!!!!!!!!

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Noor wrote:Thanks affmktg2010. sunny

I needed that. Now I can go and re-watch the back linking video. afro Will wearing the Afro hair help in the next whack??

O.K. Back to work study seriously!!!!!!!!

You bet(:

Backlinking sucks.. I hate it.. But I do so much of it every day because it is a necessary evil.. haha

Stick to it!

bounce

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down