EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Story about Cloaking

3 posters

Go down

What is the Story about Cloaking Empty What is the Story about Cloaking

Post  new_wealth Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have learned and heard something over the last few days. The word is Cloaking.

Is it safe to add cloaking links to your articles so the reader does not even go to the squidoo, or wordpress page?

I have heard of a few sites out there like www.tinyurl.com, and budurl.com. I have also noticed that some people have a cloaking link with ????.info/???. I guess there is another site that uses .info.

If you do add cloaking links to articles do you also add links to your squidoo page. What is a good method to handle cloaking.

Thanks,

new_wealth

new_wealth

Back to top Go down

What is the Story about Cloaking Empty Re: What is the Story about Cloaking

Post  Pete Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:34 am

Hey,

I honestly don't use cloaking and know little about it.. haha I have permalinked before which I spose is the same thing but it is for my own sites done through the admin...

Cloaking to me doesn't seem really important, but "attention to detail" dictates it is.. I hate to say it but that might be something to ask the w/a forum.. haha, I know that many people do this because I have seen tutorials on it a lot, I just never got into doing it all that much..

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:13 pm

I have read some on this too and some people say to do it but I never have. It's just like everything else. Some say do it this way and other people say do it a different way. Who knows. I just never have done it myself and I haven't had any problems. Cool

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum