EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any One Opposed To This?

2 posters

Go down

Any One Opposed To This? Empty Any One Opposed To This?

Post  Pete Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Hello Guys/Gals of EOS,

I am going to offer this up for debate! Because this is a place we chill here and there for info, and or to be helpful.. or maybe just some good ole' entertainment!

I am going to leave it up to you(:

Mike and I are going to put a Forum on our Blog that will be available for everyone to use whether just members of our mailing newsletter or EOS members. This would bring some opportunity for all of you to meet new people, and mingle in a larger pool of IMer's and there are many benefits to that.. However, I would like to hear what you think about it as you have paid to be here, and I believe that means you have a say!

So Yes or No?

(: cheers

Pete

Back to top Go down

Any One Opposed To This? Empty Re: Any One Opposed To This?

Post  lisa Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:50 pm

YES!! YES!!!

Can't have too many fellow marketers to bounce ideas off from and help out.

Besides - I am becoming quite a fan of forums - almost to my detriment!! (Focus, Lisa, Focus - have to tell myself all the time)

Rolling Eyes
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:06 am

Haha,

Lisa.. I know YOUR take on this.. hahaha

Anyone else game?

I think we will be throwing it up for a little while to see how it goes! If ya'll are too good at forum posting we might have some reservations.. But I think we are a tight nit family here.. haha

I think we will try it for a while! If it gets tooo crazy we might have to lock it up and bring it back to EOS only..

Good for a try though(;

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:00 pm

I promise to be a good girl and not give away too many secrets Wink Please tell me we can have sigs though????? It seems to be my claim to fame lately?????

At least SOME of my time in the forums pay off. (Once again, Focus, Lisa...focus) Feel free to whack me at anytime.
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum