EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My recent success with EOS

4 posters

Go down

My recent success with EOS Empty My recent success with EOS

Post  AMmarketing Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:26 am

Hey guys, just letting you know that I am new here, only joined today, I have however been using the EOS method, thanks to a bunch of PM's from Pete over at the wealthy affiliate forum.

I'm just going to tell you my success story, to show other people that EOS really does work but also to let Mike and Pete know that they really do have a good product.

I started affiliate marketing properly in Janurary, made a few sales but nothing substantial. I started using the focus method on exactly 16th March, one week later to the day I had my first sale and throughout that night I made another two. This was all from using the exact method taught on here. I haven't done any work for almost three weeks now (because I have been on holiday) but I have still been making sales.

January - $22.47 (1 sale)
Febuary - $26.99 (2 sales)
March - $127.25 (8 sales)
April - $220.96 (15 sales)

Now I'm here to step it up a level. I haven't done any work at all in April and before that I was only doing about 2-3 hours per day, mon-fri. One peice of advice I would have to people is not to hold onto your niches, if they don't work then move on to something else. I know Mike and Pete offer a very good service but if anyone does want any help then don't be afraid to reply to this post (it's always nice when everyone can see).

Adam.

AMmarketing

Back to top Go down

My recent success with EOS Empty Re: My recent success with EOS

Post  lisa Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:06 am

That is WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations!! I am very happy for you. How many campaigns do you have out there?

You will be seeing more and more sales. bounce
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  AMmarketing Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:41 am

lisa wrote:That is WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations!! I am very happy for you. How many campaigns do you have out there?

You will be seeing more and more sales. bounce

Hey, thanks a lot. I have six squidoo landing pages, each with 15 (five keywords) articles pointing to them. Though all of the sales have actually come from one niche. I'm testing another five niches at the moment, got the keywords. Just need to do the rest.

I have another clickbank account that makes about two sales per month and that has over 100 articles direct linking. Not gonna go with that approach anymore. Probably bad niches anyway.

Cheers, Adam.

AMmarketing

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Congrats Adam. Way to go and keep up the good work. Very Happy

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Hey Adam,

Awesome job!

Yes, I have been watching you at the w/a for months now, you almost packed it in awhile back, I am glad you didn't, NEVER pack it in(: Keep rolling, I am excited for you, your numbers keep getting better and better!

Now push harder and make it happen!

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum