EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any good tips to write an article a dude that failed ENLGISH COMPREHESION 101

3 posters

Go down

any good tips to write an article a dude that failed ENLGISH COMPREHESION 101 Empty any good tips to write an article a dude that failed ENLGISH COMPREHESION 101

Post  dulm1204 Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:52 am

i'm really having a hard time on how i should try to write my article. some people on the WA says that "try to write an article as if you are talking to a real person". but i find this very confusing because most articles i read from other writers are very well layed out and seems very proffesional. and i know that i do not talk proffesional when im talking to a regular person. im a dude that failed english and math miserably in high school(adverbs and pronouns??!! x = mc/2 ?!?? what the heck is that??!) .... so i find it really hard to find an easy way to write an article. any tips? affraid

dulm1204

Back to top Go down

any good tips to write an article a dude that failed ENLGISH COMPREHESION 101 Empty Re: any good tips to write an article a dude that failed ENLGISH COMPREHESION 101

Post  lisa Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:37 am

You can write just like you are talking - it lets your personality come out and helps you connect with people.

Sure there are well laid out and professional articles all over - there are also terribly written articles that make no sense at all and are full of spelling errors.

Don't try to be perfect - just be yourself. You might be surprised how well people will enjoy reading something down to earth and casual.

You will get better and faster as you go - so PLEASE don't let the writing hold you back. You will improve as you see what works and what doesn't.

Just get your articles out there and move on - don't stress over it. Smile
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

any good tips to write an article a dude that failed ENLGISH COMPREHESION 101 Empty Re: any good tips to write an article a dude that failed ENLGISH COMPREHESION 101

Post  Pete Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Hey,

I am not a very good writer.. But it doesn't stop me from talking a heck of a lot(:

I personally just type what I am thinking.. Sometimes that is boring to people but that is ok, because the people that it was written for will be happy.. Same thing goes when you are talking to your market through an article.. Make sure that what you are talking about will inform them well enough to get the point you are trying to make across.. And "Spell Check" rocks(:

Just tell them what you are going to tell them..

Tell them...

Then tell them what you told them... That should help take some of the filler time away so that you article will sound more informative as well(:

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down