EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 campaigns and $300

3 posters

Go down

5 campaigns and $300 Empty 5 campaigns and $300

Post  zaizai Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:53 am

Thanks to EOS i have made $300, over at WA i will read through loads of information but it just wont click since there is no step by step guide and the action plan was .... confusing since it goes on about ppc for one week then article marketing then tell u pick and path and all that.

i gave up on the action plan since i didn't see any benefit of doing it (tell me if this is a wrong decision, i have a feeling it is). i like how EOS has steps you follow and if you follow it you will succeed.

thanks to lisa who told me to keep going with my campaigns i have achieved some success and can see the light. but i have a problem once again. i have not done any backlinking on any of my campaigns and apparently after some reading that is the way to take your campaign to the next level as well as wordpress. i was looking at a program sold by valeri a waer called notorious blog poster and wanted some insight on what the program can do and help with the EOS methos i am using or if there is any other program out there thank can do some backlinking?

and what is wordpress? is it like a website creator or do u have to buy a domain? since i downloaded wordpress but i unzip the files and i'm totally loss on what it is hahaha.

zaizai

Back to top Go down

5 campaigns and $300 Empty 5 campaigns and $300

Post  new_wealth Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:26 am

Hello Zaizai, That is great to here about your success.

I have done 2 campaigns with about 22 Articles submitted to www.articlesbase.com.
I have also submitted articles to some of the other sites recommend from EOS system.
I do agree there system is very helpful to have step by step video instructions.
I also done some backlinking of my articles and used www.freetrafficsystem.com to submit spun articles to 30 blogs at a time. I has seemed to add some traffic.

I have not started to use wordpress yet but I have heard that is really good to add to you IM toolbox. I do know that you have to purchase the domain name that you want to use on your wordpress site. If you look on WA I am sure you will find help on wordpress or just do a search on line.

I recently started using a new product called www.seolinkvine.com. This system will submitted between 1 - 10 spun articles everyday to different blog site and drive traffic to your squidoo page, wordpress, personal site, and landing page.

BTW .... would you mind sharing some stats of the number you saw before you first sales. example how many article views, Click Thru Rate, etc

I hope this is helpful

new_wealth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like a great Article Spinning Tool that will auto submit to blogs. Click link --> www.seolinkvine.com
Are you having trouble figuring out what to do? Click link --> www.EOS.com
Are you frustrated try to find the Perfect Niche Click link --> www.micronichefinder.com

new_wealth

Back to top Go down

5 campaigns and $300 Empty Re: 5 campaigns and $300

Post  lisa Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:42 am

Yes, ZaiZai That is absolutely awesome. I have so many more campaigns than that and I have not hit $300!!!

How did you do it? I believe that this is GREAT success and you are moving in the right path very quickly. You must really connect with your audience and have some great products!!

Mike and Pete will be able to help you with backlinking and taking things to the next level!!
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:44 am

Oh and by the way - I agree completely about WA. I also quit doing the action plan. I am sure there is great info. but right now I need money and taking action is the only thing that is going to get me there.

I plan on doing it someday just for the learning benefit. However, EOS gets you started fast and step by step. I cna learn more - after I have some income.

I still do hang out in the forum though - I learn alot more there than with the action plan!!
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  zaizai Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:25 am

Yea lisa the forum is great and you get a lot of good information out of it, but the action plan not so much well to me that is not enough action and to messy for my liking. Very Happy

new_wealth heres the stats:

campaign#1
article views: 213
sales:0
Ctr:45%

don't know why this campaign just wont convert i think my ctr is quite high but the product is a bit pricey at $297. and its not with clickbank which i don't like

campaign#2
article views: 500
money per sale: $25
sales:5
Ctr:65%

one of my better going campaigns i have to say, this is a click bank product and the average search per month for keywords are about 6000 with 20000 competitors. i realy like this campaign Very Happy

campaign#3
article views: 300
money per sale: $50
sales:2
Ctr:45%

very good commission and yes another clickbank product, this campaigns been running for about a week now got my first sale for it on the second day.

campaign#4
article views: 150
money per sale: $25
sales:3
Ctr:85%

new campaign launched it the same time as campaign three lolz don't now why i did that but it made 3 sales on the 4th day and haven't seen anything after.

campaign#5
article views: 32
money per sale: $20
sales:0
Ctr:100%

just put this campaign up yesterday hoping to get a sale in the next week.

yep that my stats for my campaigns not sure if i got the ctr right i just divide my squidoo lens views with the people that go off to merchant page.
and none of these campaigns have been backlinked since i don't know how lolz Very Happy
And english is my second language so my articles are really crap i reackon

zaizai

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:31 am

LOL - Your articles CAN'T be crap - you are doing awesome!! I am very proud of you and very happy for you.

Keep up the good work. You are on your way to seeing many more sales - I can tell.
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum