EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to further the EOS Method

2 posters

Go down

How to further the EOS Method Empty How to further the EOS Method

Post  zaizai Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:02 am

i'm making income as posted in the success post thanks to EOS.

but now i want to bring my stuff to the next level and was wondering what steps to take? Very Happy

i hear that notorious blog poster is a good software but want a bit more insight on how it will help my campaigns and can it be incorporated with the EOS method, since i'm sticking with the EOS method until i hit $1000/week before i try ppc. Twisted Evil

i was also wondering what a blog will do for your campaigns? like i see how the NBP (notorious blog poster) post to blogs and not article directories is there benefits of doing this Question since i heard it takes time for blog to get high ranking?

is there any other programs i heard linkvana? what do they do?

a statement that pete or mike said was wordpress is like squidoo on steroids, so how do i use wordpress with the EOS method? do you have to purchase domains with wordpress?

zaizai

Back to top Go down

How to further the EOS Method Empty Re: How to further the EOS Method

Post  lisa Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:36 am

Blogs are great for your campaigns! I especially like blogger and hubpages. Be careful with hubpages though - they do NOT like anything that is pushing an affiliate sale.

I have some blogger blogs and hubpages that are ranking with my lenses - so I have double exposure on first page. Then if you add articles that are ranking - you will have even more spots on first page. I have also been checking into weebly and wetpaint - but haven't had time to put something together yet.

I also love 3step ads. They rank quickly and you don't just have to do a simple blog post. You can add pictures and make it more like a landing page and they seem to hold rank and get there pretty fast for certain keywords.

I will let Mike and Pete handle the rest of your questions about moving to the next level. I bet they will have some great advice.
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum