EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$100 Per Week Consistently For 3 Weeks!!

3 posters

Go down

$100 Per Week Consistently For 3 Weeks!! Empty $100 Per Week Consistently For 3 Weeks!!

Post  lisa Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:17 pm

I know I have been a stranger around here lately - sorry!!!

Unfortunately, I had to get a "real" job No However, I really do enjoy it and I am working with great people.

I am still plugging away on my internet business - SLOWLY but surely. I have very limited time to dedicate with the kids and a job - so forums are bottom on the priority list.

I have consistently for three weeks straight hit the $100 mark!!! I have lenses that showed absolutely no activity and after six months are hitting page one!! Some of these I had completely given up hope on and have not touched in months!!!

Stick with it and give it time!! EOS is definitely the stepping stone you need to get there!!

Thanks so much Pete and Mike for all of your help and encouragement!!

lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

$100 Per Week Consistently For 3 Weeks!! Empty $100 Per Week Consistently For 3 Weeks!!

Post  new_wealth Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:22 am

Hello Lisa,

That is great that you are having $100 wks.......I have still not had any sales but I will not give up.
Thanks for the update of your success. It helps everyone.

Just think if you are able to repeat your $100 weeks 5 - 10 more times your probably will not need a job any more.

Thanks,

Craig

"new_wealth"

new_wealth

Back to top Go down

$100 Per Week Consistently For 3 Weeks!! Empty Re: $100 Per Week Consistently For 3 Weeks!!

Post  Pete Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey!

That is awesome Lisa!

Congrats!

Email me and I will shoot you EOS2, it is easier to use, and much prettier.. haha

AWESOME!

Pete

Back to top Go down

$100 Per Week Consistently For 3 Weeks!! Empty Re: $100 Per Week Consistently For 3 Weeks!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum