EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity and return %

3 posters

Go down

Gravity and return % Empty Gravity and return %

Post  ChristineYork Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Hello fellow Marketers

Can you help me with what the Gravity should be and Return %.

Thanks

ChristineYork

Back to top Go down

Gravity and return % Empty Re: Gravity and return %

Post  lisa Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:56 pm

According to the EOS method gravity should be between 1-50. If you get much higher when starting out, it could be too competitive.

When you say Refd%, I think that is referred and this is just what % of sales are by affiliates. I don't know if that matters. I try to look at the return rate also. You will want it to be VERY low. Although, now that I say that, I don't know if I have paid attention to that in a while. I must have read it somewhere. though.

Hope this helps! bounce
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Hey,

Good answer Lisa(: haha

You are correct! When you are looking into a product, every thing helps.. I wouldn't say that these are make it break it stats.. but good to know anyhow! It can tell you what to expect!

Just remember that every product on clickbank started with a zero gravity(:

You could make 2k a month off of a product with a 1.00 gravity... you never know!

Just a matter of throwing up the campaigns and finding out for yourself!

Pete

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Hey Pete,

Tell me the product that has 1.0 gravity that I can make 2k a month from??????? PLEASE??? LOL Just Kidding cyclops

Don't be holding back on us!!!!!! LOL
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Actually.. haha

My Prius guide has a pretty low gravity and it is making me around 1k a month.. I am really not even marketing it that hard.. well.. I wasnt anyway.. Not until about a week ago!

It is kind of funny to watch though, I have coached some people and they each marketed the guide, and I saw them make ONE sale pretty fast.. then.. I never hear from them anymore.. haha

It is strange.. haha

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Is that a hint??? Maybe I need to start researching Prius batteries???? Hmmmmm, bet I could find more keywords!!!

That wouldn't be stealing you niche right??? Since you made the guide and will be making money also????

On my way to clickbank!!!!! Cool

I can't make my own product yet, so are you okay with me making money from yours???
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Keep bringing on those products Pete!!! You do the hard work, we will find keywords to promote and everybody is happy????????

I LOVE your spunky personality, enjoyed your blog post at WA also bounce
I LOVE the bouncy man also!!!!

Sorry, I am a little hyped up tonight. This is my only entertainment.
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:47 pm

lisa wrote:Is that a hint??? Maybe I need to start researching Prius batteries???? Hmmmmm, bet I could find more keywords!!!

That wouldn't be stealing you niche right??? Since you made the guide and will be making money also????

On my way to clickbank!!!!! Cool

I can't make my own product yet, so are you okay with me making money from yours???

Haha,

No hint at all.. I wouldnt really get into the Prius battery niche right now.. I just went crazy on it and am backlinking the heck out of all of my stuff.. It might be a little too competitive.. haha And it is a really boring niche... haha even for me and I know so much about it. haha

You can if you like though.. Haha There is money to be made in so many niches including my Prius guide.. haha

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:51 pm

lisa wrote:Keep bringing on those products Pete!!! You do the hard work, we will find keywords to promote and everybody is happy????????

I LOVE your spunky personality, enjoyed your blog post at WA also bounce
I LOVE the bouncy man also!!!!

Sorry, I am a little hyped up tonight. This is my only entertainment.

haha,

Well I am happy that I am entertaining someone! haha!

Sure thing, I will keep shooting out products and we can all make money one them! That is the best part of it all! EVERYONE WINS! haha

Honestly I was just thinking about it.. I have a few affiliates that keep making sales.. They have to be comming from somewhere! I am sure there are some keywords left to target! Go for it if you like! haha

But just remember there are a lot of things to promote that will make you money just have to set up the campaigns and inform people in the right way!

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:50 pm

I am trying Pete. Since I have three kids, I have really been hitting stuff that has played a role in my life. It helps me relate to my target audience.

Anything you can imagine about raising kids --- the market is endless. Believe me, there are certain issues that you are DESPERATE to solve immediately!

I ran into this niche by doing a search for something I was wanting answers to myself and it just clicked and opened so many doors.

Think I am going to stick with it. The articles flow like nothing because I can talk about it all day long.

The great thing is I have a 2, 4 and 10 year old. There is never a stage that a parent doesn't have questions about - and as a parent you WILL spend money to make sure you are doing the right thing!!

Potty training - Kids Biting - Temper tantrums - I can go on and on and on

affraid
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:55 pm

I was in that niche for a little while.. I got a lot of traffic.. So I know that it is a great niche!

I didnt really try all that hard to sell anything though.. It was practice.. haha

Stick with it though.. You will get there, just have to work at it a little! (:

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down