EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gravity on clickbank products

2 posters

Go down

gravity on clickbank products Empty gravity on clickbank products

Post  dulm1204 Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:12 pm

im trying to find a product to promote....but since im a beginner ... i want to choose a product that has little competition. can somebody explain to me a if a product has a GRAVITY of 5.0 ,,, what exactly does that mean? does it means that only 5 sales have occured in the last month of that product affiliates? if that is the case .... i don't think it's worth going after that type of product. ONLY 5 sales??!!!????

dulm1204

Back to top Go down

gravity on clickbank products Empty Re: gravity on clickbank products

Post  Pete Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Hey,

If a product has a gravity of 5.0 the easiest way I can explain it is this.. 5.0 means roughly 5 affiliates have made at least a sale on that product during that month.

I personally have two products on clickbank with lower end gravities that vary from 1.0-10.00 depending on the month... But I consistently make a lot more then 5 sales.

Let the market tell you if a product is going to make a sale.. Some products have a low gravity because nobody knows about them yet!

If you can find relevant traffic, you can make as many sales as that market dictates. That is why we get paid so much to market, because they need help making the product appeal to the market, and that is our job(:

How much traffic do the keywords get that you have chosen for any of the products that you are looking at possibly promoting?

Let me know and I will try and explain as best as possible! First thing when your looking at potential products, look at the potential market!

Pete

Back to top Go down