EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG!! No more goose eggs in the Clickbank account!

3 posters

Go down

OMG!!  No more goose eggs in the Clickbank account! Empty OMG!! No more goose eggs in the Clickbank account!

Post  angelle Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Well folks....guess what?!?!

My first EOS sale!!

I came to my computer tonight after praying for the strength to stay awake and work on my IM campaigns tonight. Cause I am so doggone tired, I just wanted to crawl into bed.

Well, I got what I prayed for. My first EOS sale! You can bet I'm wide awake now! LOL!!!

My lens is about two weeks old and my articles were published within a couple days after that. I did a little extra and submitted spun articles to some of the other article directories like Ezine, Associated Content, and GoArticles for some added exposure. My articles have about a 50% click through rate and I've had about 30ish visits to my Squidoo lens. Of those 30ish, 21 have clicked out to the sales page and now a sale!

So now I'm totally pumped to make it happen again! cheers

Mike & Pete....thanks a million!!

Angelle

angelle

Back to top Go down

OMG!!  No more goose eggs in the Clickbank account! Empty Re: OMG!! No more goose eggs in the Clickbank account!

Post  Pete Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:51 pm

WAHHOOOO!!!

THATS AWESOME!!!!

Congrats Very Happy santa

Pete

Back to top Go down

OMG!!  No more goose eggs in the Clickbank account! Empty Re: OMG!! No more goose eggs in the Clickbank account!

Post  lisa Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:48 am

Great Job Angelle!!!

Doesn't it feel great and now you have even more motivation to keep working!!

I am so happy for you bounce
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down