EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are Good Click-Thru Rates

4 posters

Go down

What Are Good Click-Thru Rates Empty What Are Good Click-Thru Rates

Post  lisa Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:59 am

I have been looking back at some older campaigns and checking stats. About 6 of my Ezine articles have 30% and above click-thrus.

Is this good - bad? What is a good goal? You would think with this amount on 6 articles, I would have at least A sale.

I didn't realize how much stuff I have out there. This is amazing to me
42 Squidoo lenses, 2 of my own sites, 3 re-direct sites, 55 articles on AB and 21 articles on EA - I haven't checked other article directories I use but I know there is more.

I know there are people who have hundreds and thousands, but this is lots to me!!

I am having trouble analyzing though, because with all of this I have only made a little over $300 Mad

Going to keep working, find what is ranking, figure out why and how, get some new keywords from stats - then get back to building campaigns with my new knowledge!!!!
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

What Are Good Click-Thru Rates Empty Hey

Post  Pete Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Hey,

Sorry I took so long to get back to you, I am getting burnt out.. huh.. Whew.. A few days off will be wonderful!

A good clickthrough rate is about 50% so try and get your CTR up by practicing different strategies. There are some tricks of the trade.. nothing I can put into words really.. Just practice and keep and eye on what works and what doesn't and remember talk to people like they are real people because they are.. If you talk AT the masses it is not good because you make no connection and there is no trust formed..

This is one of those things that you will get better at with practice!

And I have a feeling you wont be giving up! haha

Pete

Back to top Go down

What Are Good Click-Thru Rates Empty Re: What Are Good Click-Thru Rates

Post  lisa Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks for all your help.

Take those few deserved days off and enjoy yourself! alien
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:40 am

You bet I am going to.. Ask Mike.. I hit the wall... haha need a few days off to recharge the engines.. haha Have a good Easter!

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike - ADMIN Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:09 am

Hit the wall????

No Pete actually drove THROUGH the wall and didn't even know it!

When he called me yesterday, I don't think he even knew who he was!!

See Lisa, we get burnt out just like everyone else!! Just two bonehead guys trying to make it in the great big thing we call LIFE!

Mike - ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Awwwww! Poor Pete! You really should SLOW DOWN. Stay away from those walls!! and Mike also.

Look, you guys have something great going here. I know you work on other stuff also, but I am telling you - I have bought into everything you can imagine trying to learn IM. What both of you have here - will pay off.

You have left yourself open to grow. Someone can start out as a newbie and GET IT. Then as you two learn and share everyone here will follow along.

This is an opportunity of a lifetime to have this much guidance and interaction with two successful internet marketers!!!
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:24 am

Mike & Pete,

Please take good care of yourselves. I don't want to be an orphan.. Sad on EOS.

Just joking guys. But do take care.. Pete if you need to drive through 'walls', wear the Afro wig afro Good and springy for protection!!!!!

Noor Arrow

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down