EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Days Without A Sale - Need Encouragement

4 posters

Go down

Seven Days Without A Sale - Need Encouragement Empty Seven Days Without A Sale - Need Encouragement

Post  lisa Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:42 am

Sad Things were going so well and I was so excited. Now on the 7th day with all 0.00 (I hate seeing those things!)

I know it takes time, but I was so hyped up when I was getting sales at least every other day. It is hard to stay focused and work.

Internet marketing is a roller coaster. It is THE MOST frustrating thing I have ever done. I do believe it is worse than child birth. At least then it is over quick and there is a huge reward!!!

Okay, I am done whining and I will get back to work - thanks for listening to me vent. I am just getting burnt out and pi@#$% OFF!!!

Tomorrow will be a better day...We need a smilie pulling their hair out!!!!
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Seven Days Without A Sale - Need Encouragement Empty Re: Seven Days Without A Sale - Need Encouragement

Post  AMmarketing Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:22 am

I wouldn't worry. I've had times when I would go seven days without a sale and then I would get two or three in one day or consistant sales for a week. This business can be well random sometimes but it always seems to sort itself out Smile

Adam.

AMmarketing

Back to top Go down

Seven Days Without A Sale - Need Encouragement Empty Re: Seven Days Without A Sale - Need Encouragement

Post  affmktg2010 Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi Lisa, I've been out of town all week and just got back. I have had a terrible 3 weeks. NO sales at all!!! I had been doing pretty decent and then all of a sudden, nothing day after day after day etc... Then I just looked a few minutes ago and I have a sale. Finally! I was getting pretty frustrated because that was a long time without any sales.

You are right. It is a roller coaster but we just have to keep plugging along. I hope you turn your zeros into dollars soon. Very Happy

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Hey Lisa,

Want to know something crazy?

I just had one of my older accounts go seven days exactly without a sale!!!???

But thats ok because I know that it is kind of a freak thing because the week before it, and now the week after it were both 200 plus weeks.. So that is something that helps me sleep at night.. haha

Now, having affiliate campaigns set up for 5 different accounts and counting rocks because when one has a bad week the others pick up the slack for you! So make sure you are spreading your load! It helps(:

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down