EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone give me a little advice

2 posters

Go down

Can someone give me a little advice Empty Can someone give me a little advice

Post  chris Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Ok, I have my lens up and my 10 articles have been written. I have submitted all 10 articles to Articlebase and also to Articlealley. Should I go ahead and submit my 10 articles to the other 8 of the article directories that the EOS program recommends and than just move on to the next campaign?

Thank You

Chris

chris

Back to top Go down

Can someone give me a little advice Empty Re: Can someone give me a little advice

Post  lisa Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:31 am

Sounds like a great plan. Yes, you want to just keep moving forward.

Be careful at Ezine Articles - you will have to submit only a unique article or they will reject. it.

Sounds like you are off to a great start.
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Can someone give me a little advice Empty Re: Can someone give me a little advice

Post  chris Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 am

Yeah I started with 1 article and spun it like Pete suggested in the videos so that I had 10 articles and was only able to get Ezine to take 1 of the articles because it said the others were duplicate content, however all 10 have been submitted and approved at articlebase. I have also submitted them all to articlecity and I am still waiting for those to get approved.

I will submit the articles to a few more article sites, however I'm ready to move on and start on my next campaign.

Thanks Lisa for your response, its was looking a little deserted around here and was not sure if I was going to get a response.

chris

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:48 am

It does get quiet around here at times. You will always get a response though - it just may take some time.

Good Luck and keep moving forward!!! I struggle with this and get caught up in one campaign and it has really been a set back for me. EOS is what made me realize to keep moving. If you do - you will see sales!!

This forum will continue to grow and the responses will get faster - just hang in there. I think we are at the beginning of a great community here!!
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down