EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign advice and help?

3 posters

Go down

Campaign advice and help? Empty Campaign advice and help?

Post  zaizai Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:20 am

quick update campaign been running for about 5 days now i have an 100% ctr, i have had 13 ctr to the merchant page and 13 clicks from my article to my squidoo page. But my articles have been viewed a lot more then 13 times so i think i might go back and fix my articles up?

is that the way to do it, or should i just go onto campaign #2-3 then come back after i finish them?

and also quick question about what is backlinking and what does it do for me?

since i heard backlinking is a long process is there a paid or alternate service?

zaizai

Back to top Go down

Campaign advice and help? Empty Re: Campaign advice and help?

Post  lisa Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:58 am

My suggestion would be to move on. The more campaigns you have - the more likely it is you will make a sale.

Not all of your campaigns are going to work. So, I think the idea is to get out as much as you can and then when you start to see results coming from one - you go back to it and dig down, get more keywords - write more articles - more lenses.

Once you have something that converts you will know you can relate to that audience and you have a good product that works.

This is just my two cents. I have made the mistake of focusing on one thing and never seeing results. Actually, I am scared I am doing that now - so thanks for pointing this out. It is important to not have all of your eggs in one basket - especially in internet marketing.
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Great reply lisa(:

First of all, never alter your articles because google hates it for some reason and it takes them forever to get indexed again):

Keep moving on other campaigns until you find the ones that stick! That doesn't mean that you aren't going to go back and revisit campaigns though, do that as well, but do that after you have the results required to do so, I have heard often times 1000 visits gives you what you need for stats to make changes correctly-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down