EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Campaign Finished

4 posters

Go down

#1 Campaign Finished Empty #1 Campaign Finished

Post  zaizai Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:14 am

Thanks mike and pete,

the guide has helped me a lot in my IM path, it gave me a plan and i followed it and now i have finally completed my first campaign and probably going on to my second on sunday.

before this guide i was wondering around WA not knowing what to do, but with videos you guys created it made a lot more sense and put a lot more confidence for me to continue my IM path. i will keep you updated in the future of how my campaign is going and where i will be headed

zaizai

Back to top Go down

#1 Campaign Finished Empty Re: #1 Campaign Finished

Post  lisa Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 am

Go for it!! Sounds like you are doing great!

Mike and Pete are Awesome!!

If you keep following this path you will see success.
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  zaizai Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:40 pm

hehe update got some good number with all my articles and a click through rate of 100%, currently i have had 6 people visit my lens and all of them clicked through to the merchant page, but have not seen any sales. i'm thinking is the product to expensive or people are still to skeptical?

Any ideas anyone

zaizai

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:21 pm

That is GREAT!!! It isn't enough visitors to determine if the product will sale - in my opinion.

That is an AWESOME click thru. You must really be creating curiosity and relating to your audience. With those kind of numbers, it will not be long and you should be seeing a sale.

Give it some time before you change your product though - at least I would. 6 click thrus just isn't enough to make a determination yet. bounce
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  zaizai Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:02 pm

heheh just checked all my articles, they are all on the first 3 pages of google some are in the number 1 spot. i have 49 views of all my 10 articles, 7 have clicked through to my lens and 6 have clicked through to buyers page but i havnt got any sales heheh starting campaign #2 and will analyze the data and most probably backlink after campaign #3-4.

is that the right way to do it since i don't really understand backlink, and is there a program or service for backlink?

zaizai

Back to top Go down

Post  zaizai Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:10 pm

hahah more views and more clicks to my lens hahah but still not sales, but i can see how this will succedd if i keep hard at it tnkx eos

zaizai

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Good job. Sounds like you have a winner. It will take a little time, but you will start seeing some sales. Very Happy

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  zaizai Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:18 am

quick update campaign been running for about 5 days now i have an 100% ctr, i have had 13 ctr to the merchant page and 13 clicks from my article to my squidoo page. But my articles have been viewed alot more then 13 times so i think i might go back and fix my articles up?

is that the way to do it, or should i just go onto campaign #2-3 then come back after i finish them?

zaizai

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Awesome!

You are very welcome, we are thrilled that this series has helped so much! I cant tell you how happy we are that we made something that can help(:

Great job, and good luck with your campaigns!

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down