EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Campaign Up and Running

3 posters

Go down

First Campaign Up and Running Empty First Campaign Up and Running

Post  Brian L Mon May 10, 2010 2:38 pm

I just finished linking my articles to my landing page. Now, just sit back and watch the money roll in right? Yeah I know, shut up and start working on the second campaign.

Thanks to Mike and Pete for the EOS. I was floundering around WA trying to tie everything together, came across EOS and the light bulb went off. Thanks for giving me a foundation to build on.
Brian L
Brian L

Back to top Go down

First Campaign Up and Running Empty Re: First Campaign Up and Running

Post  Pete Tue May 18, 2010 11:46 am

Haha,

I like the attitude!

No.. I think you just tell the internet where the money should start going.. Like into your bank account! haha

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

First Campaign Up and Running Empty I'm almost there

Post  OldMizer Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 pm

I told myself I would study for the first month at WA. After ignoring all the shortcuts offered in the forum, I couldn't pass up EOS. After searching for a niche I felt comfortable with and studying Pete's videos, the campaign started this morning. Well.... sort of.

I am down to the last task and have 3 out of 10 articles done. I don't check stats except on the weekend days. What the heck. After all the work during the last 4 days I thought I would check just to see on Google. I can't believe that one of my articles is on page 2 of Google. WOW!

I don't know what else to say.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22indoor+hydroponic+gardening%22&hl=en&start=10&sa=N&cts=1275624234949

Thanks Pete!

You'll be up next week Mike

after I find a new niche

OldMizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Hey!

Well, that is the fun of this method(: It has actually gotten to be stronger since we started with it! haha

Google just LOVES articlesbase.com, so I am VERY VERY GLAD that EOS revolves around it(:

Very happy to see you in here Mike! Sorry about the miss haps with your purchase! I think we need to help make that a little more clear when beginners sign up.. I will talk to Mike about it and get right on it! I think many people get distracted with the ebook and forget about the videos, or cant find them! ha

Who knew..huh..

Well either way it is nice to have you here(:

Good luck with the rest of your tasks! Congrats on 2nd page already, that is awesome!

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

First Campaign Up and Running Empty Thanks Pete

Post  OldMizer Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:29 pm

I was glad to find the videos. They are awesome! I can't imagine how much time the both of you put into them. Liking them. Then redoing them over.

Don't worry about the mishap. It was probably right in front of me and I was looking in the wrong place. Right in front of your face fool! lol

The only thing I might suggest is simply print something under the graphic that looks like a box of disks. "Click here for videos" or something like that. If I was aware that clickbank is digital downloads only I never would have been waiting for UPS or FedEx.

I have 7 more articles to finish my first campaign tomorrow so I better get some sleep.

Matt

maybe my next niche should be on Prius Batteries *snickering* affraid

OldMizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down