EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started The Backlinking Procedure

3 posters

Go down

Started The Backlinking Procedure Empty Started The Backlinking Procedure

Post  affmktg2010 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Okay I just finished submitting 1 article to 7 of the article sites mentioned in the backlinking video. What I did was I chose the keyword that has gotten the most article views from ArticlesBase and wrote an article on that. This certain keyword has gotten way more views than the others, so I figure it must be a hot one.

I am going to wait to submit any more articles to these sites because I want to see if I'm approved or not. I didn't take the time to read through all of the terms and guidelines mumbo jumbo, so I want to make sure that I did it right before submitting any more. I like your system of doing it this way. It was so simple and fast to have the article right there and all of the sites open so I could just copy and paste them. I am also going to submit one to Ezine as I haven't done that yet. I'll need to make that one different but since I already have an account there, it shouldn't take me too long to get approved for that one. So we'll see how it goes.

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Started The Backlinking Procedure Empty Re: Started The Backlinking Procedure

Post  affmktg2010 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:40 pm

I have to post what I just found. I typed in the keyword from one of my articles I just submitted and I am #3 in google with quotes. Numbers 1 and 2 are also mine from Articlesbase out of 16,700 results. WOO HOO. Now I know there wasn't that many when I chose this keyword or I wouldn't have picked it. Anyway with no quotes at google, this new article is on page 2 with 6,580,000 results. Not too shabby I don't think with an article that is only a couple of hours old.

This article site is IdeaMarketers if anybody wants to know. Fast approval and I checked my stats and I've had 15 views so far. WOO HOO. I'm off to write more articles. Very Happy

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:04 pm

Great Job!

Just make sure to double check to make sure your keywords are getting traffic as well!

It is great to get the top spots on google, it is even better to get the top spots when the keywords get a TON of traffic! It is better to spend time on them once you perfect your craft(:

Keep at it congrates! It is a great feeling to get top spots no matter what! That way you KNOW you will get traffic!

Pete- santa <--- Check that out.. Santa haha

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Thanks Pete, this particular keyword is getting 1300 searches/month. Not mind-boggling but it does meet the requirements.

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:05 pm

affmktg2010 wrote:Thanks Pete, this particular keyword is getting 1300 searches/month. Not mind-boggling but it does meet the requirements.

Well that is awesome! I am like a mommy.. So I have to ask these questions... haha Rolling Eyes

Good job, those search results start looking like free money after a while! Keep at it bud(:

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:35 am

Woah! Cowboy...

I have to post what I just found. I typed in the keyword from one of my articles I just submitted and I am #3 in google with quotes. Numbers 1 and 2 are also mine from Articlesbase out of 16,700 results. WOO HOO. Now I know there wasn't that many when I chose this keyword or I wouldn't have picked it. Anyway with no quotes at google, this new article is on page 2 with 6,580,000 results. Not too shabby I don't think with an article that is only a couple of hours old.

This article site is IdeaMarketers if anybody wants to know. Fast approval and I checked my stats and I've had 15 views so far. WOO HOO. I'm off to write more articles.

You have me salivating, yumm.. yum.. slurp... The $$$ will come! Please shout, scream, do a jig-around-the-fire dance, war cry, so on and so forth... make me jealous enough to speed through with my articles. flower

Back to my articles scratch

Noor

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 am

affmktg2010 wrote:I have to post what I just found. I typed in the keyword from one of my articles I just submitted and I am #3 in google with quotes. Numbers 1 and 2 are also mine from Articlesbase out of 16,700 results. WOO HOO. Now I know there wasn't that many when I chose this keyword or I wouldn't have picked it. Anyway with no quotes at google, this new article is on page 2 with 6,580,000 results. Not too shabby I don't think with an article that is only a couple of hours old.

This article site is IdeaMarketers if anybody wants to know. Fast approval and I checked my stats and I've had 15 views so far. WOO HOO. I'm off to write more articles. Very Happy

Hey,

I didnt even see this!

Great job(;

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down