EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do We Just Keep Moving??

2 posters

Go down

Do We Just Keep Moving?? Empty Do We Just Keep Moving??

Post  lisa Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:42 am

I am putting up my fifth campaign today. I have checked on my others and my squidoo lenses are not indexed. I did the indexing steps from the bonus video, plus just this morning I manually submitted to google, bing and yahoo.

Some of my articles are on second and third page without quotes for the keywords.

My question is, do i just keep on going with a new campaign everyday until there is a sale and then drill down on that campaign?

With the lens, ten articles and indexing steps will everything naturally start ranking with google in time? Do we need to keep pushing our older campaigns to get sales?

Just want to make sure I am doing this the smartest way. It is not going to do me any good to have 20 campaigns if none of them are making sales. or is the idea that it may take twenty campaigns before you find one you can milk?
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Do We Just Keep Moving?? Empty Re: Do We Just Keep Moving??

Post  Pete Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 am

Hey Lisa-

No problem, these are questions I still ask myself every day.. Fact is it can take a while to find a "golden child"..

Here is the best direction I can point you in-

When you get done with your ten-

You will have an abundance of stats, and with those stats you will be able to tell which campaigns are showing potential. You can look at your clickthrough rates, your order form impressions and all of the other stats that you can find.

If you haven't made a sale, (which I really think you will at some point with 5 campaigns already running properly) then at least you will see where you will be able to improve on the next set of campaigns.

Revisiting your "Failed" campaigns is very important! Mike and I do this almost every single day! We honestly do, and the purpose is to see where we went wrong so that we have more success on the future campaigns then we did in the past campaigns.

If I never failed I wouldn't have succeeded..

As sad as that statement is, it is perhaps one of the most important ones to understand. I hate it come to think of it.. But all of my failures lead me to my success' and that will be your story too.. That is everyones story at some point in their history..

Failures teach us some of the most important lessons and that it that flat out truth! I am not just tooting your horn either.. It is the truth!

Mike and I fail every day in some way or another.. For example, one day we insist that we need more backlinks to revive a dying campaign, and the very next insist that we would be better off finding a new niche to dominate instead of fighting over the competition that killed our last campaign.. huh.. sad but true!

You never know what you will learn tomorrow and that is part of the fun as well! It can be a very exciting ride if you stick with it!

So why ten campaigns? Why not 5,6 7, 11, 12, 13??

To be completely honest, I couldn't think of a better number then the number of campaigns I ran before I made my first few sales around a few different products. Using this same method you are, I saw sales from 2 different products consistently for a few month.. (Keep in mind consistently meant about 5 sales total each.. haha) but it was a very good start I thought and a good education and foundation for something to grow from!

Truth be told you will make it in I.M. if you want to, and if you stick to it! I believe in you, I saw your lens, and articles.. I know you aren't doing to bad at all.. I am sure if you look at your stats, watch them and learn where to improve on these next 5 from the last 5 campaigns.. well.. I think you will do better! I have never seen anyone get worse at I.M. over time while consistently working at it haha! I am sure you can probably name off a long list of things that you have improved on since you have started the EOS method, or at the w/a! So keep rolling and stay motivated, every single over night success was a long time in the making!

Keep at it Lisa and if you want me to, I can take a look at your work, But I am pretty sure that the best person for that job right now it you! I bet you already know where you can improve and are planning on using some of that new knowledge to attack those next 5 campaigns! Be a fighter and go out there and show Google who is boss! haha

Stick to it, and you will get where you want to be!

Pete- pirat

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:30 am

P.S. I have build websites faster then it took me to write all of that out.. huh.. I hope it helps (:

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:23 am

Thanks Pete - that makes sense. I am definitely going to keep working.

Just wanted to make sure I was working in the right direction. You are right about improving. Articles were the hardest for me and would slow me down terribly.

Now, they just seem to come so much easier. Especially, the EOS way. It use to take me 2 days just to get 10 articles done!!!! It still takes me around 5-6 hours for a full campaign - but even that is better. The first one took me 12 hours!

I got it - keep moving with campaigns and watch what works. Like if I get an article on first page with lots of clicks - look at what I did and why it is different from others. Start to recreate even little successes.

Thanks for the motivation and the reassurance that I am moving along in the right direction. bounce
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 pm

That is the right train of thought(:

I would recommend sticking with it! haha That is how I roll(:

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down