EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell Me To Keep Moving Forward

4 posters

Go down

Tell Me To Keep Moving Forward Empty Tell Me To Keep Moving Forward

Post  lisa Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Here I go again!! Watched videos on Tuesday, got a campaign out Wed. and another Thurs.

My youngest was sick Friday and here it is Saturday and I am spending more times in forums than working on my next campaign.

I need a kick in A#*. I want to check my stats and ranking more than work. TWO campaigns will NOT get me anything! My goal is $800/month within 3 months. If this is what I want, I HAVE to get a campaign out at least five days a weeks. Then make time to drill down on any campaigns that make sales.

Just looking for motivation. Tell me about successes, let me know all these hours WILL pay off, if I stick with my plan??????

Lisa
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Tell Me To Keep Moving Forward Empty Re: Tell Me To Keep Moving Forward

Post  affmktg2010 Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Lisa, First of all calm down. You will make it but it does take time. Some days when I wake up I have big plans for all that I am going to do that day with my marketing and then for one reason or another, it all goes to _. You will have days like that and you know that the most important thing is taking care of your family. (I hope your little one is better). So what you do is make the next day count and it will eventually come together for you. You strike me as the type of person who will not give up no matter what, and you will have days that you can't be as productive as you would like to be. That's okay because you will always have tomorrow.

Some days I get so depressed thinking that I will never make it and that I am just spinning my wheels. Then there are other days when I feel like this is going to be my lucky day. Whatever you do, just take things in stride and don't be too hard on yourself. If I am getting to the point of not being focused, I just get away from the computer for a few minutes and do something else and then come back to it. And my butt needs a rest anyway!

Look at what all you've accomplished so far. It is so much more than it was a week ago and the week before that. You've got the tools, you've got friends in the forum that will help you along and you've got what it takes to be successful. So just do it!

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:58 pm

lisa wrote:Here I go again!! Watched videos on Tuesday, got a campaign out Wed. and another Thurs.

My youngest was sick Friday and here it is Saturday and I am spending more times in forums than working on my next campaign.

I need a kick in A#*. I want to check my stats and ranking more than work. TWO campaigns will NOT get me anything! My goal is $800/month within 3 months. If this is what I want, I HAVE to get a campaign out at least five days a weeks. Then make time to drill down on any campaigns that make sales.

Just looking for motivation. Tell me about successes, let me know all these hours WILL pay off, if I stick with my plan??????

Lisa

Annnnddddd... This is why we are going to be doing weekly videos on our blog.. haha.. You just hit the nail on the head.. Honestly.. My best talent on earth is motivation.. If I can't motivate you I don't know who can.. haha..

Here is the deal though..

I only motivate in a positive manner.. So you will have to work with me.. Cool

Are you going to be able to succeed?

That is the question that everyone should be asking themselves.. If you personally say to yourself that you will succeed, and never give up you will see success, and you will achieve your $800 dollars a month.. If you spend more of your time watching stats then working it will take longer, and if you spend more time talking about succeeding then actually making it happen that it may take forever..

You are correct.. haha

One thing I want to shed a little light on..

There are no guarantees in anything in life, if that was the world we were living in, well success just wouldn't be any fun now would it? If everyone has something then sweet victory through determination just isn't going to taste so sweet will it??

Part of earning $800 a month is to feel the freedom of money.. I am sure that you have set that goal for some reason or another, I bet it probably has something to do with $800 making a difference in your lifestyle?? If not correct me.. haha

Now, what is my point? My point is there are no guarantees and that you will have to work hard to achieve your goals, and even harder to keep them achieved so to speak.. If you want this it is attainable and you can have it! Just stick to the plan and ask for help! I am here Mike is here, and we are happy to keep checking out your campaigns for as long as it takes to get them making money! But we won't do it for you either which I am sure you understand would hurt you more then help(:

A friendly tip(:

My most successful campaign to date was started with 4 articles base articles and a lense.. It made 10 sales a week easily for 2 months all while I was investigating new keywords, and building the campaign up!

One Lens and 4 Articels could make you easily $500 bucks a month if you find a niche like the one I just described... So overkill isn't a bad thing! Keep going until you start squeezing out the sales, I have looked at your campaign, and it looked good, so rinse and repeat(:

Keep Moving Forward- I say that to myself at least 50 to 100 times a day.. I have it written on post it stamps around my monitor, I believe it, I believe that IM is something you will succeed at if you keep working on it!

If I can do this so can anyone here(:

Good Luck Stick To It You are as close as you chose to be! cheers

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:00 am

Thanks guys, that is exactly what I needed to hear.

I appreciate the support and motivation.

Kids are better, I got a good nights sleep and it is a new day to get out another campaign!!!!
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:32 am

That's great Lisa. Sometimes a good night's sleep will do wonders for your perspective on things. Glad the kids are better.

Now get your butt to work. (This is another motivation tactic). Smile

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Honestly-

Good and bad days happen all the time.. Keep moving forward gets me through the day...

Just have to take the good with the ugly-

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Tell Me To Keep Moving Forward Empty Hang on there, Lisa!

Post  Noor Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:28 am

Hi Lisa,

Kids are better, I got a good nights sleep and it is a new day to get out another campaign!!!!

So glad the kids are better. We are here for you, and for each other. I have been with IM for a couple of years. I have still not made $800 a month. But I realized that the main reason was I did not focus on one method. Instead I jumped around like a drunk kangaroo from one 'guru' to another, dreaming of making money overnight. Please don't go that way, because it is very frustrating.

This time around I am going to concentrate on just this one way. If other people can make it, why not us? We just have to focus. 10 campaigns should tell us which one to concentrate on. I am going to concentrate on niches where people are in desperate need for a solution. Something they need to have fast, and to concentrate on 'I need help, fast' sort of keywords. I don't know if they will work, but the 10 campaigns I am working on will tell me which one will work.

Hang on there, Lisa. Don't give up! I love you

Noor

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down