EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long do you guys think the affiliate marketing businuess will be around for?

4 posters

Go down

how long do you guys think the affiliate marketing businuess will be around for? Empty how long do you guys think the affiliate marketing businuess will be around for?

Post  dulm1204 Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:45 pm

it seems like the affiliate marketing businuess is booming like crazy now... how long do you guys think that the consumers will begin to realize that they get tired of buying e-books from clickbank and other affiliating sites? 5 years from now or 10? dang hopefully it can last for a very long time because this is my only real hope to make enough money to kill that 9-5 job.

dulm1204

Back to top Go down

how long do you guys think the affiliate marketing businuess will be around for? Empty Re: how long do you guys think the affiliate marketing businuess will be around for?

Post  lisa Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:59 pm

I personally think affiliate marketing will be around as long as the internet is.

The game will change - (gotta love google!) but people will always be inventing products and need a middleman to help promote them.

It is not just about e-books either. Physical products are a great resource - the commission is not always as good but there are also much higher priced products. Don't think that people won't pay thousands of dollars for jewelry, lawn mowers car parts etc... and we can get a piece of this pie too.

I am curious to see what others think about this - great question
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

how long do you guys think the affiliate marketing businuess will be around for? Empty Hola-

Post  Pete Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:04 am

Well-

The Internet will only grow.. This is going to be your best chance if you ask me.. As lisa said.. It is not going anywhere and it makes sense to stick around!

There will always be people with problems.. And there will always be people with solutions!

Kill your job(: I did! It is fun, and very very fulfilling.. Granted I can't go out and buy a new car, house, kids, wife.. haha Silly.. Im not buying the last two.. But afford even..

I will be able to soon! That is the big picture though....

Just keep targeting those untapped niches and DO!

Pete

Back to top Go down

how long do you guys think the affiliate marketing businuess will be around for? Empty ha ha ... pete did you really quit your job?

Post  dulm1204 Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Pete wrote:Well-

The Internet will only grow.. This is going to be your best chance if you ask me.. As lisa said.. It is not going anywhere and it makes sense to stick around!

There will always be people with problems.. And there will always be people with solutions!

Kill your job(: I did! It is fun, and very very fulfilling.. Granted I can't go out and buy a new car, house, kids, wife.. haha Silly.. Im not buying the last two.. But afford even..

I will be able to soon! That is the big picture though....

Just keep targeting those untapped niches and DO!

ha ha .... pete... did you really quit your job??? Laughing Shocked

dulm1204

Back to top Go down

how long do you guys think the affiliate marketing businuess will be around for? Empty Re: how long do you guys think the affiliate marketing businuess will be around for?

Post  AMmarketing Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:30 am

I reckon it will be around for years and years. Within the next ten years almost 50% of all shopping will be done online and that means the affiliate marketing business can only expand. Obviously it will change but once your already in the loop then you probably wont even notice as it will be such a slow process.

Adam.

AMmarketing

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Hey,

Well, I lost ten houses.. I never really had a job so to speak.. But I did work a heck of a lot before too..

I guess you could say I never had to go get one.. Haha, but that is just as important as if I had quit one.. The point is to make a living right? Then yes I make a living between I.M. and a few other forms of income none of which are "Job" like.. More like passive income(:

Hope this helps(:

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down