EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articles and lenses

2 posters

Go down

Articles and lenses Empty Articles and lenses

Post  sales11 Mon May 03, 2010 5:01 pm

I have never written articles or lenses and have 2 questions:

1) What is the difference between "articles" and "lenses?

2)Is there any program that writes articles and lenses?

sales11

Back to top Go down

Articles and lenses Empty Re: Articles and lenses

Post  lisa Mon May 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Hello,

Good to see you here. I will explain this the best I can. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask. This can all be confusing in the beginning.

First of all, a lens - is made at Squidoo.com. You can use it as a landing page and put your affiliate links in. Pete and mike walk you through this on their videos. Also, you can go to potpiegirl.com - she has some great free resources about creating lenses.

An article - this is what you write to drive traffic to your lens or "landing page". You can distribute to several different article directories and this helps to build backlinks to your lens so that it will rank high in google.

The idea of article marketing is to find a keyword with low competition and high search volume.

You will make a lens or landing page on this keyword. Then you write articles on this main keyword and other similar keywords to drive traffic and make sales. Your articles will show up in the search engines like google - someone will read it and click to your lens. Then when at your lens they will hopefully click your affiliate link and you will make money.

You want to provide valuable information - connect with your audience and create a sort of curiosity to get them to click through your links until they finally buy the product you are promoting.

Hope that all makes sense. That is just a general overview - there is much more information in the videos here at EOS.

Let us know if you have any more questions!! Very Happy
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  sales11 Tue May 04, 2010 2:29 am

I am the worst writer in the world. Is there any program that can help me on this?

sales11

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Tue May 04, 2010 5:38 am

The only programs I know of are spinners. Then you still need to go back and make the article make sense.

It really is easy to write. The more you do it - the faster and easier it will become.

Pete did an awesome post about this when someone else was having the same issue. You don't have to be perfect or sound professional.

You just want to write like you were talking to a friend. You want to connect with your audience so it is better to be down to earth and have a friendly - laid back tone.

Here is what Pete said:

1. Tell them what you are going to tell them

2. Tell them

3. Tell them what you told them.

This makes it very simple. You can read other articles about the topic to get your creative juices flowing and then just write - don't stress about it - don't think about it. Just start typing.

I can't write well either but it is much easier when you think about it like you are just telling a friend something!!! - I am definitely good at talking!!! Very Happy
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down