EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Squidoo Lenses Need Some Love

2 posters

Go down

My Squidoo Lenses Need Some Love Empty My Squidoo Lenses Need Some Love

Post  lukespook Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:48 pm

I have a campaign that I started on August 27th in the child behavior niche.
I created 4 squidoo lenses based around the keywords that I found.

www.squidoo.com/changing-child-behaviour
www.squidoo.com/changing-child-behavior
www.squidoo.com/child-behavior-help
www.squidoo.com/changing-child-behavior-problems

The ratings of these lenses have been up and down over the past 4 weeks, traffic is not consistent either.
I should be getting a little more consistent traffic, considering the fact that I have submitted 20 ezine articles, 10 of which are already live.
Those 10 live ezine articles have been further submitted to goarticles, articlesbase, articledashboard, 3stepads, writersblockunblocked, rocketarticles.net, articles-and-ads.com, on-ist-revuez.blogspot.com and a quoted search for the keyword "changing child behaviour" will give you about 17 pages of results of which 75% are my articles.

The lack of traffic to my squidoo lenses is a little something that I am concerned about, though.

Some advice needed Pete / Mike.
Thanx

lukespook

Back to top Go down

My Squidoo Lenses Need Some Love Empty Re: My Squidoo Lenses Need Some Love

Post  Pete Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:56 am

Hmm,

Ok, so the lens' look good. But I just punched in to google your domain url in quotes.

Example:

"http://www.squidoo.com/changing-child-behaviour" (behavior, this is the correct spelling... unless you are targeting that keyword on purpose which I would understand completely if it gets traffic shoot! haha)

I found 6 results, and 9 results. So what you will want to do is keep an eye on that. I would recommend sitting down and finding a 3 or 4 keywords. Then write two articles for each keyword.. This will give you a larger influx of the targeted traffic that you are looking for!

I know writing articles smells like poo.. But if you can knuckle down and write the articles you will see good things!

Next-

I would recommend finding a downloadable program of some sort to promote. Something that people would be more interested in throwing money "right now"... Small problem, that can be fixed fast with the help of... drum roll.......... XXX PRODUCT! See, so if they want to speed their computer up, then you have just the ticket item for them!

Its a little confusing so look at it this way...

If you had the problem that people that need the product you are promoting have, then would you buy what you are selling? If you say no, then find a new product.. Sometimes the problem with a campaign is simply this, there isn't enough easy traffic to make your campaign fly! We want campaigns that are like shooting fish in a barrel ! RIGHT!?

So find something that solves a smaller and simpler problem then perhaps "child behavior" which may take more then a guide to do!

Keep the questions coming its hard to hit them all with one shot..

thanks!

Pete

Back to top Go down