EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squidoo help

3 posters

Go down

Squidoo help Empty Squidoo help

Post  Brian L Tue May 04, 2010 2:25 pm

I'm trying to build my 1st lens. I have an intro, text, and guestbook module. I had a You Tube vid but that offered other videos to be seen rather then the one I had choose. I didn't want to lose my readers interest so I deleted it.

So, first how do you load a You Tube Vid without the others embedded on the bottom of the vid I loaded?

Second, with just three modules Squidoo says my lens is running on empty and either add another module or it can publish the lens, it just won't be indexed with other lens, or something like that. Obviously I could add another module but I don't want to get to wordy in the lens. What's the verdict on publishing a lens that's "running on empty"?
Brian L
Brian L

Back to top Go down

Squidoo help Empty Re: Squidoo help

Post  lisa Wed May 05, 2010 9:30 am

You will need to add more modules. You can use some that are really quick.

I like the "big arrow" - "Sticky notes" - Most Important thing

These are all easy to do. Just kind of bullet point some important information. The big arrow link is a great call to action.

The youtube module has settings. There are tabs at the top. I will look at one of mine and get back with you on exactly how to get it to show up that way.

Remember your text modules don't have to be long. If they are you can break it up into two modules. This helps with flow. People just skim amyway so you don't want a big chunky prargraph - you need to have it spread out.

It is really easy - if you just kind of follow what Pete did on the video. Once you do a few this way - you will be able to get one done in about twenty minutes. I am sure there are people that do it even faster.

If you want - I will take a look at your lens and see if I have any suggestions. You can PM me - don't worry - I am honest and have so many niches I am working on - wouldn't think of taking yours!!!! Very Happy
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian L Wed May 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Lisa, thank you for the feed back.

After writing some of my articles I've decided to tweak my page a little bit from the original format. Doing the Squidoo page was actually pretty easy. And the changes I've already made showed me how easy it is to work with Squidoo. Once I get it published I'll let you know because I would appreciate your feedback.

Please let me know what you find out about You Tube. I've done some more checking on other people's squidoo pages and found that same format issue I had mentioned, they also have on their You tube vids.

I'm in my third week of IM so I'm a little slow but I love this EOS.

Thanks again.
Brian L
Brian L

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Thu May 06, 2010 6:25 am

Sounds great Brian!! I love EOS also - it is so simplified and you can get more done in one day than with other programs.

That may just be the way the YouTube Vids show up. Funny, guess I have never paid attention!!

Good luck and keep moving forward!!!
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  gtam Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 am

nother way of make money online using Squidoo is that if you have an eBay store you can post a lens that is related to your theme of your online store. It is one way to for you to get new buyers.

With the help of Squidoo you can be an affiliate marketer. You can use the built in affiliate tools. If you will notice upon creating your new lens or lenses you can choose from various well-known brands like Amazon, eBay, Netflix, CafePress, and iTunes. You get a cut off the commission that Squidoo will receive. You can also use your own affiliate products by linking it.

New lenses can be found and indexed by Google fairly quickly if they are of good quality. So, it might just help with your PR rankings too! When it comes to payment, Paypal is the payment system of choice. And, you can set your minimum payout from $1 to $1,000,000.
----------------------------
SEO UK | Cheap SEO

gtam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down