EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yep, Pete and I Have Successes Too!

+3
new_wealth
Noor
Mike - ADMIN
7 posters

Go down

Yep, Pete and I Have Successes Too! Empty Yep, Pete and I Have Successes Too!

Post  Mike - ADMIN Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:25 pm

You know, Pete and I are just regular guys....that's right, we're -

NORMAL PEOPLE!

That being said, we do run into our fair share of struggles as well as successes. That being said, I wanted to share with you one of our most recent successes -

We launched a campaign last week.

Sure, no big deal, right?

Well this campaign consisted of a ton of articles, 18 lenses, 1 website and 250 backlinks....so far!

This by far is our largest affiliate campaign that we've launched so far. We did our keyword research and decided to go after it - HARD!

While this campaign was just launched and we don't know if it is going to convert, it is a HUGE accomplishment for us. To have the wherewithal to identify a potential niche, build a nice site, build a butt-load of lenses and pound out a slew of backlinks is definitely a success.

This was done in 2 days.

Because we've been doing this for a little while now, we are reminded everyday that success is not only measured in the amount of money we generate. The fact of the matter that we have come SO FAR already that there is nothing that cannot be done.

That is success defined - in our opinion.

The sales will follow. Maybe not with this campaign, but it will follow.

Just thought I would share with everyone! Plus it's nice to take part in success forums![i]

Mike - ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Yep, Pete and I Have Successes Too! Empty OMG!

Post  Noor Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Well this campaign consisted of a ton of articles, 18 lenses, 1 website and 250 backlinks....so far!

cheers

Mike, are you doing a linkwheel? I hope to get one of the niches to sell and I'll zero in on it geek . As for now, I must complete my ten niches, first.

Done 4 niches. Just one more article to wrap the 4th niche. Surprised After that I am doing some gardening, and back to move to the 5th niche. Being in EOS, my hormones are more stable. I don't 'jump' around too much. Lest I get WHACKED!!! affraid Good for me! I need to be under control rabbit

If the method works, please tell us what to do study

Noor Basketball

Noor

Back to top Go down

Yep, Pete and I Have Successes Too! Empty Yep, Pete and I Have Successes Too!

Post  new_wealth Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:00 am

Hey Pete and Mike,

I wish you guys much success on this latest campaign.
I am just trying learn as much as I can, and you guys are great teachers.

I think the video's really show the mind set of what you need to do from start to finish.

Thanks,

new_wealth

new_wealth

Back to top Go down

Yep, Pete and I Have Successes Too! Empty Re: Yep, Pete and I Have Successes Too!

Post  Mike - ADMIN Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:07 am

Mike, are you doing a linkwheel? I hope to get one of the niches to sell and I'll zero in on it geek . As for now, I must complete my ten niches, first.

Done 4 niches. Just one more article to wrap the 4th niche. Surprised After that I am doing some gardening, and back to move to the 5th niche. Being in EOS, my hormones are more stable. I don't 'jump' around too much. Lest I get WHACKED!!! affraid Good for me! I need to be under control rabbit

If the method works, please tell us what to do study

Noor Basketball

That's awesome! Keeping focused I truly believe is the key to being successful here. When you jump from task to task, it's hard to get anything completed!

Gardening? Ugghh...it's about that time for us too. Well, there's no "us". My wife does it all. I just eat it!

We have used a version of a linkwheel in the past, but we are using a paid service now that allows us to submit oodles of backlinks in a short period of time w/out getting nabbed by Google. It works out well, but we do pay for it.

As for now, I would focus on your own linkwheel. If however you want to know about what we do, just shoot me a PM and I'll give you some more information on it.

Happy Gardening!!!

Mike - ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Yep, Pete and I Have Successes Too! Empty Re: Yep, Pete and I Have Successes Too!

Post  Mike - ADMIN Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:08 am

new_wealth wrote:Hey Pete and Mike,

I wish you guys much success on this latest campaign.
I am just trying learn as much as I can, and you guys are great teachers.

I think the video's really show the mind set of what you need to do from start to finish.

Thanks,

new_wealth

Thanks for the compliment! We're just glad that we get to help people get focused and become successful!

As always, let us know if you need anything!

Mike - ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:00 pm

I just love this forum!!!

So true Mike, success can be measured in so many ways.

Even in failures!!! We learn so much from them.

Another thing that measure success is helping other people achieve what you have. This is exactly what you and Pete do!!!!!

I hope someday that I have the knowledge to measure success in so many different areas - that is my ultimate goal - success not only financially - but helping others achieve what I want to.. Very Happy
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Mike. PM sent. Thanks. sunny

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:38 am

Lisa this is true(:

I didn't realize until after I lost all of my houses that success wasn't even measured by the number in your account... It took a nice young lady to point that out.. While I was successful at real-estate.. I was also successful as a person often times giving away money to people that needed it, and helping people get on there feet even to the detriment of my own financial status.. I got so addicted to helping people that shortly after I lost all of my houses, I loaned nearly 2k to a few friends that never to this day payed me back.. Thinking I could afford it when I no longer could.. Whoops..

What goes around comes around and for that I am happy(;

Pete

Back to top Go down

Yep, Pete and I Have Successes Too! Empty yay!

Post  Not2Late Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:47 pm

That was great to hear about this massive campaign that you just launched. Smile I hope it works for you.

What's the best service to use for backlinks?

Kathy
Not2Late
Not2Late

Back to top Go down

Post  dulm1204 Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:32 pm

hope the work really payoff!!!! i don't really know the both of you in real life... but just by listening to your videos...it really does seem that both you and pete really wants all of us to succeed. cheers

dulm1204

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:03 am

Not2Late wrote:That was great to hear about this massive campaign that you just launched. Smile I hope it works for you.

What's the best service to use for backlinks?

Kathy

I PMed you(:

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down