EOS Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question For Pete?

3 posters

Go down

Question For Pete? Empty Question For Pete?

Post  AMmarketing Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:45 am

Hey Pete, just wondering how everything is going with you? Haven't heard anything for a while. You reached your goals yet?

Adam.

AMmarketing

Back to top Go down

Question For Pete? Empty Hey AM

Post  Pete Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Hey,

I am actually doing really well right now! I am achieving all of my goals(:

I have paid off my credit cards with internet income and I have actually dug myself out of the hole that my houses left me in!

I have been really busy as you can probably tell just by looking at the forum. I havent been able to keep up with everyone here as much as I would like to. Doesnt mean I forgot about you or EOS I have just been extremely busy!

There is something new on the horizon for EOS for those of you promoting us(: We call you loyal affiliates!

Stay close and keep an eye on the domain name http://www.evolutionofasale2.com/

Best wishes!

Pete

Pete

Back to top Go down

Question For Pete? Empty Re: Question For Pete?

Post  dulm1204 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:54 pm

AMmarketing wrote:Hey Pete, just wondering how everything is going with you? Haven't heard anything for a while. You reached your goals yet?

Adam.

thats exactly my question too... i was wondering how he was doing... dang pete.. can you give us a rough estimate of how much your making online... since you said you have been paying off your credit cards, and dug yourself out of a hole. and what methods are you think are really good ? are you still doing article marketing or are you into stuff like PPC now? can you tell us how much campaign you have right now? i just need to know this because i really need some motivation man... its really crazy that you can do all this in less than 1 year.

dulm1204

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Hey,

Well, to be completely honest, I only have a few niches I am working in now... I do have about 30 campaigns in each niche ticking away though..

I can't really tell you what I am making right now simply because to be completely honest.. I have enjoyed people not knowing as apposed to people knowing.. haha There is a lot less to worry about when people don't know how much you make... I am doing well though(:

I am using the same campaigns as I teach in EOS.. I just use a backlinking program to help me juice it up a little bit.. and that really helps my campaigns a lot!

Things are going well! I just keep building on what I have, and things keep getting better!

I will also add that I build a lot of websites now.. I used squidoo in the EOS tutorials for a reason... They are easy and get you started, and make money for you when you are a beginner all the way up until you are on top! I still use squidoo quite a bit, and some of my best performing assets are squidoo lens'! haha But I wanted to use my own banners instead of squidoo getting all of that traffic to monetize I thought I would make that money for myself, as should you if you can manage building your sites..

Keep at this method it does work very well, and if you have little money to invest this is even better!

Best of luck!

Pete

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down